PAY IT FORWARD: Hershey's Better Basket Blog HopPosted: March 30, 2010
Hershey’s is partnering with bloggers to donate $5000 to the Children’s Miracle Network by hosting the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop. For each blog that participates Hersey will donate $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
So this Easter, help pay it forward though your social network and help the Children’s Miracle Network. It’s easy, only takes a few minutes, and you make a difference in the lives of many children. Spread the word about the Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop through writing a blog post (including the rules below) and passing on virtual Easter baskets to your friends, encouraging them to participate!
Here is the info to include in your blog post:
Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop Rules
1. Copy and paste these rules to your post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger — you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want!
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop in the comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
Texas Coupon Chicks (formally Couponing Steals n Deals) is passing on virtual Easter baskets to all of you and we hope you will take a few minutes to participate in the blog hop and support Children’s Miracle Network! Don’t forget to leave your post link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop and if you have another second, leave us a comment to let us know you’re blog hopping with us 🙂